Saturday, October 9, 2010

Nope, no more Green Market Farm.

So. The farm I was going to move to? Didn't happen. The short of it was that I didn't realize I was getting into a very, very dysfunctional family situation until I had already moved a good bit of my stuff out there. It lasted one week. That was quite long enough.

Lesson learned? Some people are crazy. I need to slow down and ask more questions before diving in headfirst. Thankfully nothing was ruined -- I'm still in my East Nashville house, still working for Farmer Stacy, and just got hired on to work in the produce dept of a nice grocery store, Harris Teeter.

Also, for clarification, Farmer Brandon of Green Market Farm is a great fellow and we are on great terms. He had nothing to do with my leaving. He is extracting himself from the dysfunction as well, as he is marrying Amy Delvin of Delvin Farms and is merging his venture with theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment